Thursday, April 10, 2008

Extra Special Offic Blog: The People




From Left to Right we've got:
*Tristian who is the full time filing temp. He makes my job enjoyable and we spend a fair amount of time talking about music, how we are both maybe a little *too* detail oriented, our favorite little habits that we have that make filing more fun than it has any right to be, and generally palling around. He says "You know, literally..." way too much.
*Brenda who is filing boss extraordinaire. She has been working at Finsbury for a long time and the filing cabinets are very definitely hers. She makes me smile, calls everyone darling, and is good at figuring out just when I need to switch tasks so that I don't cross my eyes and crumple into a little over-filed ball. She is also the master at finding lost files.
*Simran and Sammy. Simran had Tristian's job before I showed up and everyone shifted up a position. Simran is very friendly and welcoming and is one of the reasons this office is frequently giggling. Sammy is...HR person? Coordinator of the secretaries and filing people? She runs our office- but I'm not sure what her title is. Also: lovely person.

No comments: