Sunday, June 21, 2009

Happy Father's Day!

I've been blessed with some of the very best male relatives you could ever ask for:

My Dad- Who is clearly the world's best dad and who makes up musicals with me while doing the dishes. Who has innumerable nicknames for me and who puts up with nearly all of my nicknames for him as well. Who is so supportive that sometimes I forget to think about the fact that he is supportive because it is such a 100% given. Who is such an amazing Dad that his students have started calling him "Pop." Whose grin I am sometimes mildly embarrassed to have inherited so precisely...

Grandpa Dan who thinks I'm "terrific" and who gives the best hugs ever. Also who put up with me calling him "Grumpy Grandpa" as a kid and who always loans me books!

Grandpa Frank who when he tells me he loves me says it with such sincerity that I can't help but believe and trust. Also who spelled his name backwards along with Laine and me when we were tiny tykes ourselves

Uncle Andy who can find more interesting things online than you can imagine. Who is both exhausting and exhilarating to travel with and who is the only other person in the family who knows what I'm talking about when I say "the dominant."

You guys are the best and I love you all.

No comments: