Monday, October 22, 2007

Guess what I did today?

I checked out a couple of banks and I got a mobile phone! It isn't charged yet, but I will email the "Family" list the number as soon as it is (and activated). It is a hideously ugly shiny red/flourescent pink thing but had the benefit of being only £10 and a flip phone (which I prefer to um, non flip phones.)

Also: I talked to the facilites office and got stuff taken care of there (like they're going to check out my horrible horrible mattress and see if it can be replaced) and I've done a bunch of emailing and scheduling that I've put off.

So basically what I'm saying is that I'm super cool and ace at getting stuff done.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yay! But you're not the only productive one! For instance, this weekend, I . . . um, got a load of laundry washed!

But not dried.

Casitareina said...

Ew! So it's getting all moldy and gross?!?!

That is one of the accidental benefits of laundrymat style laundry- you're unlikely to leave the wash in the washer for a week.