Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Charltons




I spent the first few days on the East Coast staying at Daniel's house in Germantown and taking the Metro/Train/Walking combo in to Peabody every other day. Daniel was nice enough to come pick me up from Baltimore the first time (an hour drive there and an hour drive back) because I had wanted to both stay in Baltimore long enough to take my favorite yoga class (SO totally worth it) AND do viol consort (see above) AND get back in time for Man Night. Which is what Daniel, his brother Jonny, and their assorted Man friends have each Monday. I was honored to be a part of it. On my second day in the country Jonny and Daniel were teaching lessons late, so I finally got to meet Jonny's new wife Lindsey. She's super neat and we made complicated dinner. When I left for the wedding I tried to take some pictures; I may need to work on my self portrait technique...

No comments: