Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Things That Are Broken

This is an excuse post- mainly my computer's fan is on the fritz meaning that it overheats and freezes (how it delights me to write "overheats and freezes")  rendering it largely useless. I mean, until I fix it...in the mean time Ella has generously let me use her computer meaning that I can, if necessary, be on skype or check my email, but (and here is the excuse part) due to the quirks of her keyboard (it takes a LOT of effort to use the space bar) I'm disinclined to blog a whole lot.

Which is why there will be no real content in this post.

Mostly the reason I'm writing this at all though, is to let you know that my 10 year old yoga pants finally bit the dust half way through class and are now held together with staples.

Because I am pure class.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Did you leave home without a needle and thread? Love G&G

Unknown said...

Chuckle chuckle! Ella xx