Tuesday, June 29, 2010

stuff.

It's too hot to get any proper work done. I finished one job application and should hear whether I have an interview by Friday. I'm working on the cover letter for another job application and have made good (if not exactly excellent) progress on that one. I had viol consort this morning, which was a joy and a wonder; improv class last night which was good because I *finally* got a scene to work, got my hair trimmed, and am heading off to yoga class momentarily.

I've also been breaking things: the gut holding the tail piece of my bass just broke so the bridge is sitting on my table right now, I broke my phone and so lost 2 years worth of numbers, I broke the chair in the living room (admittedly it was broken when I found it, but I repaired it with wood glue and now it is MORE broken) and burned my finger with steam while making lunch today.

All in all it's probably a wash in the productivity v. destruction sweepstakes.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Fingers crossed for you on the job application front. I hope all works out for the best. I also break things and lose them. Spousal unit buys insurance policies on all my phones or laptops now. That's the cost he bears of being married to me. But, hey, don't you live right by a bunch of furniture shops?