Monday, December 10, 2007

Awkward

I'm borrowing an electric bass from Guildhall over Christmas break so that I can mess around with it and try to figure out how to play it. I figure it's kind of inexcusable that I don't know how to play electric bass, and it will help me to be much louder and more portable- both of which are peachy peachy things.

That being said: trying to carry a backpack, a double bass, and an electric bass all at once is an awful experience wherein everything keeps falling off your shoulders and you nearly drop various expensive, highly breakable, and borrowed instruments.

At least I wasn't trying to carry the amp too. (I'll pick up the amp tomorrow)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

That's why I play the piccolo.

Casitareina said...

At the International Society of Bassists convention they sell T-shirts that say "No! I don't wish I played the piccolo!"